Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Surprise party by the kids!

It was 4pm yesterday, on May 2nd, when I fell asleep while browsing and watching TV. I had finished watching a mafia movie with a sad ending and was dreaming some crazy crap about it. Yes I always get dreams from things that happen thruout the day...

In any case..so it was my 29th birthday yesterday and my mom threw a surprise party for me with her friends - a group of around 10 kids 5 to 10 yrs old. These kids started banging on my door when I was dreaming and I almost felt that i am in middle of a fight. I woke up, opened the door and the kids shouted -- "SURPRISE!". It was a surprise - i had no idea what had been happening for last 2 hours. This is the second surprise party for me - the first one by Maryam and Aman was incredibly good.

So here are few pics below and the rest are here. It was a fun party and I had a great time celebrating my bday with these kiddos. Oh I sound like 29 yr old now...



No comments: